An internationally recognised Corrosive Hazard Warning Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that under the Class 8 Corrosive classification. This includes substances which may cause destruction of intact skin tissue on exposure time of less than 4 hours, or exhibit a corrosive rate of more than 6.25mm per year on either steel of aluminium surfaces.
WARNING: The adhesive might cause skin irritation.
- Individual label size: 100mm x 100mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
- The more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!
Please be careful when applying your labels.