An internationally recognised Toxic Hazard Warning Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that under the Class 6.1 Toxic classification. This includes substances which may be toxic or corrosive to humans and pose a hazard to health.
WARNING: The adhesive might cause skin irritation.
- Individual label size: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
- The more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!
Please be careful when applying your labels.