internationally recognised Oxidiser Hazard Warning
Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and
goods that under the Class 5.1 Oxidising classification. This
includes organic substances which may contain the bivalent structure and
may be considered derivatives of hydrogen peroxide, where one or both
of the hydrogen atoms have been replaced by organic radicals.
WARNING: The adhesive might cause skin irritation.
- Individual label size: 100mm x 100mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price
breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!
Please be careful when applying your labels.