An internationally recognised Oxidiser Hazard Warning Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that under the Class 5.1 Oxidising classification. This includes organic substances which may contain the bivalent structure and may be considered derivatives of hydrogen peroxide, where one or both of the hydrogen atoms have been replaced by organic radicals.
WARNING: The adhesive might cause skin irritation.
- Individual label size: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
- The more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!
Please be careful when applying your labels.