internationally recognised Dangerous When Wet Hazard Warning
Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and
goods that under the Class 4 Flammable Solids classification. This
includes substances which, by interaction with water, are liable to
become spontaneously flammable or to give off flammable gases in
WARNING: The adhesive might cause skin irritation.
- Individual label size: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price
breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!
Please be careful when applying your labels.