internationally recognised Flammable Gas Hazard Warning Diamond; these are
applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that under the
Class 2.1 Gas classification. Gases are capable of posing serious hazards
due to their flammability, their toxicity, ability to oxidise,
corrosiveness to humans or their potential as asphyxiates.
- Individual label size: 100mm x 100mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price
breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!