An internationally recognised Explosive Hazard Warning Diamond; these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that under the Class 1.2C Explosive classification. This includes substances that function as an explosive either by chemical reaction or design, including devices.
- Individual label size: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 100 labels
- The more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!