An internationally recognised Compressed Gas Hazard Warning Diamond;
these are applied when transporting hazardous chemicals and goods that
under the Class 2 Gas classification. Gases are capable of posing serious hazards due to their flammability, their toxicity, ability to oxidise, corrosiveness to humans or their potential as asphyxiates.
- Individual label size: 100mm x 100mm
- Material: Self-adhesive permanent synthetic PP.
- Ideal for road, rail, air and sea transportation
- Fully compliant with UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, AND. They also conform to BS 5609:1986
- Can be applied to most types of surfaces. If you have any questions then please get in touch.
- Minimum order quantity is 10 labels
more you order, the more you save – with our vast range of price
breaks, it means the higher the quantity the lower the price per label!